BETTY: So, what are you taking?
: Uh.. basically, judicial societal, rule and Regulations, people act to their bodies, the are becoming docile. Because Just following rules,
BETTY: okay, and then put it on
KAYLIN: ???
BETTY: Hugh, and then, and then put in that sentence that quote from the
EMILY: Okay, okay , let me work in the resistance part.
KAYLIN: Oh, okay ; BETTY Oh..
EMILY: and then (?) but if, ut if the society is unfair people do their bodies or like
KAYLIN: revolt?
EMILY: or like.
BETTY: Rebel.
EMILY: Rebel, okay, rebel.
BETTY: revolt is kind of like
EMILY: rebel, is like somehow changes the society.
KAYLIN: Oh, yeah, also put, and, in this, yeah, and thoroughly representations can also be like uh, like uh, simulization of that ? changes.
BETTY: Yeah.
KAYLIN: In ….can history. So it’s like uh, might be cata, catalyst change?
BETTY: No.
KAYLIN: It could be the result of the changes as well.
BETTY: right, okay,
EMILY: So, do you want me to put that
KAYLIN: I guess we don’t have to.
EMILY: I’ll just go ahead to put it.
BETTY: (chuckle)
EMILY: okay.
Pause
EMILY: Yeah, I’m hungry. I dunno why
BETTY: okay
KAYLIN: Ow…
BETTY: um…Sickness as
KAYLIN: (in distinctively muttering something and chuckling)
EMILY: No, that was good though. Like barterly whatever.
KAYLIN: Yeah, barterly changes
EMILY: yeah, changes / results from societal changes?
BETTY: Yes. Yes. I think it follows uh societal….
KAYLIN: That’s, that’s what that Plato say basically,
BETTY: Oh, ‘cause it say neumonic scheme is ready
EMILY: so, where was quoted?
KAYLIN: So anything changes social protocol order must be accompanied by changes that neumonics gains, accompanied, I guess it’s necessary.
EMILY: Where is it?
KAYLIN: Like, like here
EMILY: Okay, changes in the sociable … Social… (typing)
KAYLIN: okay, aiyah
BETTY: Scheme. (indistinctively murmuring). I think it’s fun.
KAYLIN: (indistinctively speaking something to BETTY)
BETTY: Okay, okay, enough, enough
EMILY: Interesting.
BETTY: I got the next one. It’s like saying that
EMILY: so basically the next one is sickness and
BETTY& KAYLIN: Yeah.
KAYLIN: okay
BETTY: that sickness is because of cultural
EMILY: So,
KAYLIN: I can read those for more about ….
EMILY That’s cool.
BETTY: So, Sickness
BETTY: So, uh..
EMILY: I don’t really understand BETTY: like the nurse. (they are talking at the same time)
EMILY: yeah, I remember the nurse basically it’s, it’s
BETTY: all like uh… It’s all classified as cultural and interpreted as syndrome, as illness like kind of like remember what they are saying about .. oh, if you send and you are gonna have
EMILY: I remember like describing your illnesses is another avenue like expressing yourselves or describing your self through your body in sick.
KAYLIN: Yeah, yeah, that thing in the book.
BETTY: Yeah, and like the sick body is the participant in the social order. Like uh, those are the one part of like, if you like, not the form
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment